Our strong talent management strategy provides a flexible and diverse workforce which is both efficient and cost effective allowing facilities to prevent high risks including census fluctuations, burnout, and other costly pitfalls. After placement, CareStaff’s experienced team continues to build and maintain their partnership by following-up to ensure continued success for both the facility and healthcare professional.
CareStaff’s database of pre-qualified, highly competent, and reliable, licensed healthcare professionals provide high quality patient centered care for both short-term and long-term contracts in a variety of settings including hospitals, schools, home health, outpatient and skilled nursing facilities. Our philosophy is to build strong partnerships through ethical and honest business interactions by following rigorous guidelines to provide the best service, always.
- Valid professional license in your specialty area and state
- Screening (e.g. background checks, drug screening, fingerprinting, state health screening requirements including a work-realted phsyical and PPD)
- Training (e.g. CPR, HIPPA, bloodborne pathogens)
- Ability to do a phone interview
- 2 Professional References
- Completed Skills Checklist and Application